Make More Money • Save More Time • Grow Your Business
Here’s how we can help…
Monitor and Analyze Each Transaction
- We monitor each transaction as money comes in and out of the business checking account.
- We analyze every transaction and look for irregularities to help prevent fraud or determine if the right card or account was used for the transaction so that we can classify the transaction accurately.
Classify and Record Transactions
We place each and every transaction into categories that allow us to build accurate financial statements and reports. We can provide these to your accountant or CPA for an easier tax experience. We will work with your existing tax-preparer to build financial reports that best suit your business and tax process. With our reports and the relationship we build with your CPA, we can make the tax season much simpler and more efficient. We will work to make sure you can continue to focus on your business. Your CPA will be glad you hired us!
Your business’s financial statements should reflect the balances in your bank statements at the end of the month. We compare the monthly bank statements provided by your bank with all the transactions that came through the bookkeeping system. If there are any discrepancies, we investigate and resolve the issue for you.
If a discrepancy or error exists, we will make the final adjustments in the accounting system to generate an accurate financial statement or report that reflects what is showing on the bank statements.
Produce the Three (3) Financial Statements Every Month
- The Balance Sheet
- The Income Statement
- The Cash Flow Statement
- Additional Statements Available
- Owners Statement of Equity
- Misc Management Reports,
- Aged Receivables (long overdue invoices)
Conversation with Client and/or Management
- We will review with you and interpret the Financial Statements for your business for that previous month. We explain, in laymen’s terms, how money is coming in and out of your business, how profitable you were that month, and how well you did month over month or year over year.
- We will suggest improvements that could help lower expenses, raise revenue, or both.
- We will research what your competitors are doing that, if implemented, could help you maintain a competitive advantage.
- We will bring knowledge about industry standards, new technology, or changes in policies that could affect compliance in your business.
Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- These can be invoices and bills that come in and out of the business every month. We help make sure that you know the status or every bill received and every invoice sent out.
- We can help you correctly categorize and manage subscriptions, future payments, prepayments, recurring invoices, recurring bills, etc.
Payroll (Coming Soon)
Cryptocurrency Accounting (Coming Soon)
- Cryptocurrency businesses and investors will have questions about bookkeeping and crypto
- Start with Bitpay
- Set an appointment with us to discuss further